For each region we will visit the Associations and singing, dance and musical schools, which our Partners, Regional Committees, Istitutions will point us out; from each selection phase we will create a live recording on our websites, visible all over the world, thanx to the Internet.
A school or Association from each region, chosen for the following disciplines, will take part in the final in San Benedetto del Tronto:
1- Classic Dance
2- Modern Dance
4- Hip Hop
That means, that we will be able to have 7 schools for each Region, or a single school, which for that region competes in all categories.
Moreover other delegations from abroad will come and confront themselves with the italian participants.
OFFICIAL RULES PREMIO ITALIA WORLD WINTER COMPETITION 2021
Ec Studios Productions ASD – Italy
With the sponsorship of:
USAcli National – An Institutions aiming to promote Sport disciplines, affiliate to CONI
Municipality of San Benedetto del Tronto
International Dance Council – CID – Paris
The international jury of “Premio Italia” will be composed of CID – Members. All participants will receive a certificate, to attest their presence.
The international jury of the Premio Italia will be composed of the Members of the CID. All participants will receive a certificate attesting the participation.
COMPETITION GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENT:
Art. 1. The Festival is open to the following Artistic Disciplines:
1) POP SINGING
4) FOLK SINGING
5) JAZZ SINGING
6) CLASSICAL DANCE
7) MODERN DANCE
8) NEOCLASSICAL DANCE
10) HIP HOP
11) SPORTS DANCE
12) FOLK DANCE
For each category there will be the following competitions:
b-pas de deux
c-small group ( 3 to 5 )
Each competition will be divided by age groups : Under 6 years - 7/9 years - 10/13 years - 14/17 years - 18/21 years - 22/27 years - 28/33 years - 34/ 39 years - 40 years and over
Art. 2 . .How to register for the Final:
Only students who have passed the selections of their country can enroll in the final, with a maximum of 2 companions for each participant.
For foreign delegations: arrival 24/09/2021:
- Gold Card – free registration for the competition - includes 3 days of hospitality at Hotel Relax with three meals a day (transport, participation in the competition, round tables, cultural program, masterclasses). Any travel expenses are borne by the participant.
- Silver Card- represent their country and pay the registration fee of 320 € - includes 3 days of hospitality at Hotel Relax with three meals a day (transport, food and accommodation, participation in the competition, round tables, cultural program, master classes). Any travel expenses are borne by the participant.
- Bronze Card- represent their country and pay the registration fee of 350€ - includes 3 days of hospitality at Hotel Relax with three meals a day (transport, food and accommodation, participation in the competition, round tables, cultural program, master classes). Any travel expenses are borne by the participant.
- Companions - pay the registration fee of 350€ - includes 3 days of hospitality at Hotel Relax with three meals a day (transport, food and accommodation, round tables, cultural program, identification card to enter all events in the 4 days of the festival). Any travel expenses are borne by the participant and the accompanying persons.
Registration must be received by February 15, 2021, with receipt of the membership fee of 70 euros with a bank transfer in the name of:
EC STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS ASD APS Via L. Manara 134 – San Benedetto del Tronto – AP Italy
With the following reason:
Advance PAYMENT MEMBERSHIP FEE (name and surname of the participant)
The balance must be sent in the same way no later than February 15, 2021.
ART.3. General conditions
• For each discipline there will be the following age categories:
Under 6 years - 7/9 years - 10/13 years - 14/17 years - 18/21 years - 22/27 years - 28/33 years - 34/ 39 years - 40 years and over
• The order of performances of the competition will be determined by the Organizing Committee according to the electronic draw.
• Each group and each artist have the right to participate in two categories.
• The years of age of the participants are calculated for the date of the competition (the number of participants outside their age group may not exceed 20% of the total number of participants in the competition). The age of the participants can be checked with their identity documents by the Jury President and the Organizing Committee.
• Participants can enter behind the scenes two performances before theirs.
• Masters carry their own pre-recorded music bases exclusively on USB sticks.
• Participant evaluation is performed after each performance. (The results of the first phase will be exhibited on the information stand.)
• Change of repertoire less than twenty 20 days before the start of the competition is prohibited!
• In case of need, the Organizing Committee reserves the right to make any amendments to this Regulation.
Art. 4. Rules of the singing competition
(soloists; small groups – duo, trio, quartet; large groups of up to 12 people):
The competition takes place in two phases according to the categories:
• mother tongue singing
• singing in international language
• The use of playback is strictly prohibited,
• During the performance participants can use their own pre-recorded musical bases
• The adjustment of the voice is adjusted in the same way for all participants.
• In the first phase the participant sings the song in his native language, in the second phase - the song in any language of his choice.
• The maximum duration of the performance must not exceed 4 minutes. Otherwise the jury reserves the right to stop the performance of the participant.
• If in the first phase of the competition the submitted song turns out to be out of category, the jury assigns the competitor to another category.
• If in the second phase of the competition the submitted song is out of category, the jury eliminates the competitor from the competition.
• Technique (10 points), Expression (5 points), Repertoire (5 points)
Special prizes: in the jury's opinion
ART.5. Rules of the Dance and Musical Competition
(solos, pas de deux, groups, small groups from 3 to 4 people):
• participants can perform in two different categories:
• Classical dance
• Modern dance
• Neoclassical dance
• Contemporary dance
• Sports dance
• Street dance
• Hip hop
• Folk dance
Art. 6. General notes
• The maximum duration of each performance must not exceed 2.30 minutes for solos, 3 minutes for pas de deux, 5 minutes for groups. Otherwise the jury reserves the right to stop the performance of the participant and expel him/her from the contest.
• False endings are prohibited.
• Evaluation criteria: Technique (10 points), Expression (5 points), Costume (3 points)
Art. 7 . The Jury
The International Jury will be composed of CID members.
Art. 8. Awards
The jury will award participants the following prizes:
- For First Place of each category: Trofeo Premio Italia
- For Second Place Nomination: Targa Premio Italia
- For Third Place Nomination: Targa Premio Italia
- For Fourth Place Nomination: Targa Premio Italia
- For Fifth Place Nomination: Targa Premio Italia
The following scholarships will also be awarded:
For all top ranked: Scholarship at 50% for Summer Campus EC Studios Academy 2021
For all runners-up: Scholarship at 30% for Summer Campus EC Studios Academy 2021
For third, fourth and fifths classified: Bonus of 50 euros to spend in 2021 EC Studios Productions’ events
International scholarships will also be awarded.
Art. 9 - Broadcast on YouTube channel
The event will be behind closed doors for television needs, only accompanying people with passes issued by EC Studios Productions will be able to access.
Art. 10 - Award ceremony
• All participants, during the enrollment, will receive the diploma of participation, information leaflets and a souvenir. In addition, teachers will also receive a recognition diploma.
Art. 11 Video exclusive
The shooting of the competition is carried out by the partner of the competition and the TV studio.
• Video footage of the day of the competition is allowed to private persons, authorized to do so by the Organizing Committee.
• Order and authorization procedures are established by the Organizing Committee.
Video and photo materials
• On the days of the competition, any distribution of materials is prohibited without prior agreement with the Direction of the International Festival Movement.
• Photos and material videos provided by the groups and soloists enrolled to participate in the competition are not returned and are considered the property of EC STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS
Art. 12 . General rules
Disturbance of the order at the festival and infringements that result in damage to the property or health of people involve the following penalties:
- Any damage to the property is repaired according to the account provided by the hotel or the Theater.
- Disturbance of the order at the festival, violation of fire safety regulations involves elimination of the participant from the competition and communication of the incident to the organization.
To participate in the competition, it is necessary to submit the request:
Through the form on the site: www.talentworldcontest.tv
The Artistic Management reserves the right to amend this regulation.
The Artistic Director
M° Ermanno Croce -